To enable integration with Zapier, make sure that you activated appropriate integration module. Go topage and turn on . Then go to popup editor, click button on Top Toolbar, select tab and click button. New Zapier integration will be added. Click to configure integration. It has the following parameters:
- Name. The name of the integration. It is used for your convenience.
- Enabled. You can disable this integration by turning this off.
- Execute. You can specify when integration must be executed: after successful popup submission, when user confirmed submitted data using double opt-in feature, after successfully completed payment or after non-completed payment.
- Webhook URL. Enter Webhook URL generated by Zapier when you created new Zap. Please read below regarding creating new Zap.
- Fields. Create Zapier fields and map popup fields to them.
- Conditional logic. If enabled, you can create rules to enable this integration depending on the values of input fields.
Below is a step-by-step description of integration procedure. Start with creating new Zap.
- Go to your Zapier account and click “Make a Zap!” button.
- Zapier ask you to choose Trigger App. Find built-in app “Webhooks” and click it.
- Zapier ask you to select Trigger. Find “Catch Hook”, select it and click “Save + Continue” button.
- Zapier generate Webhook URL which you use in integration process.
- Go to popup editor, create new Zapier integration and paste Webhook URL from previous step.
- Create as many Zapier fields as you need and map popup fields to them.
- Click “Send Sample Request” button. Plugin will send a request to the Webhook URL so Zapier can pull it in as a sample to set up your zap.
- Go back to Zapier account and continue with creating new Zap. Click “OK, I did this” button.
- Zapier show the list of fields received from the plugin. You can use them later while creating Actions for your Zap. Click “Continue”.
- Then you need create Action for your Zap. While creating Actions you can use fields received from the plugin.
That’s it. Zapier is a pretty convenient way to integrate Qliqup Forms with over 1500 applications and services.