Before creating payment gateway driven by Stripe, make sure that you activated appropriate module. Go to
checkout.session.completed in your Stripe Dashboard.
It has the following parameters:
- Name. The name of the payment gateway. It is used for your convenience.
- Publishable Key. Enter valid Publishable Key. Find it on API Keys page in Stripe Dashboard.
- Secret Key. Enter valid Secret Key. Find it on API Keys page in Stripe Dashboard.
- Signing secret. Enter a valid Signing secret for webhook that you created earlier. Find it on Webhooks page in Stripe Dashboard. Click webhook that you created earlier, and find “Signing secret” parameter.
- Item name. Enter the item name.
- Amount. Set amount to pay and currency.
- Successful payment URL. All payers are redirected to this URL after successful payment.
- Cancel URL. All payers are redirected to this URL in case of failed/cancelled payment.