To enable integration with Sendy, make sure that you activated appropriate integration module. Go topage and turn on . Then go to popup editor, click button on Top Toolbar, select tab and click button. New Sendy integration will be added. Click to configure integration. It has the following parameters:
- Name. The name of the integration. It is used for your convenience.
- Enabled. You can disable this integration by turning this off.
- Execute. You can specify when integration must be executed: after successful popup submission, when user confirmed submitted data using double opt-in feature, after successfully completed payment or after non-completed payment.
- URL. Enter your Sendy installation URL.
- List ID. Enter your List ID. This ID can be found on “View all lists” page (column ID) in your Sendy dashboard.
- Fields. Map popup fields to Sendy fields.
- Custom Fields. Configure Sendy custom fields and map popup fields to them. You can find Personalization Tag in Sendy dashboard: click “View all list”, select desired list, click “Custom fields”.
- Conditional logic. If enabled, you can create rules to enable this integration depending on the values of input fields.