To enable integration with SendPulse, make sure that you activated appropriate integration module. Go topage and turn on . Then go to popup editor, click button on Top Toolbar, select tab and click button. New SendPulse integration will be added. Click to configure integration. It has the following parameters:
- Name. The name of the integration. It is used for your convenience.
- Enabled. You can disable this integration by turning this off.
- Execute. You can specify when integration must be executed: after successful popup submission, when user confirmed submitted data using double opt-in feature, after successfully completed payment or after non-completed payment.
- REST API ID. Enter your SendPulse REST API ID. Find it on this page (API tab).
- REST API Secret. Enter your SendPulse REST API Secret. Find it on this page (API tab).
- Address Book. Select Address Book where data submitted to.
- Fields. Map popup fields to SendPulse fields.
- Custom Variables. Map popup fields to SendPulse custom variables.
- Conditional logic. If enabled, you can create rules to enable this integration depending on the values of input fields.