To enable integration with Mailwizz, make sure that you activated appropriate integration module. Go topage and turn on . Then go to popup editor, click button on Top Toolbar, select tab and click button. New Mailwizz integration will be added. Click to configure integration. It has the following parameters:
- Name. The name of the integration. It is used for your convenience.
- Enabled. You can disable this integration by turning this off.
- Execute. You can specify when integration must be executed: after successful popup submission, when user confirmed submitted data using double opt-in feature, after successfully completed payment or after non-completed payment.
- API URL. Enter your MailWizz API URL. If the MailWizz powered website does not use clean urls, make sure your API URL has the index.php part of url included.
- Public Key. Enter your MailWizz API Public Key. You can generate it in MailWizz customer area.
- Private Key. Enter your MailWizz API Private Key. You can generate it in MailWizz customer area.
- List ID. Select list ID where data submitted to.
- Fields. Map popup fields to Mailwizz fields.
- Conditional logic. If enabled, you can create rules to enable this integration depending on the values of input fields.