Before creating payment gateway driven by InterKassa, make sure that you activated appropriate module. Go topage and turn on . Then go to popup editor, click button on Top Toolbar, select tab, click and click button. New gateway based on InterKassa will be added. Click to configure it. It has the following parameters:
- Name. The name of the payment gateway. It is used for your convenience.
- Checkout ID. Enter a valid InterKassa Checkout ID. All payments are sent to this account. Important! Make sure that feature “Allow override in request” for “Interaction URL” is activated. Find it on Checkout Settings page, Interface tab in your InterKassa account.
- Sign Key. Enter Sign Key. Find it on Checkout Settings page, Security tab in your InterKassa account.
- Sign Algorithm. Enter Sign Algorithm. It must be the same as on Checkout Settings page, Security tab in your InterKassa account.
- Item name. Enter the item name.
- Amount. Set amount to pay and currency.
- Successful payment URL. All payers are redirected to this URL after successful payment.
- Cancel URL. All payers are redirected to this URL in case of failed/cancelled payment.