To enable integration with HubSpot, make sure that you activated appropriate integration module. Go topage and turn on . Then go to popup editor, click button on Top Toolbar, select tab and click button. New HubSpot integration will be added. Click to configure integration. It has the following parameters:
- Name. The name of the integration. It is used for your convenience.
- Enabled. You can disable this integration by turning this off.
- Execute. You can specify when integration must be executed: after successful popup submission, when user confirmed submitted data using double opt-in feature, after successfully completed payment or after non-completed payment.
- API Key. Enter your HubSpot API Key. Go to “Integrations >> API key” in your HubSpot account and click “Generate API key”.
- List ID. Select List ID where data submitted to.
- Fields. Map popup fields to HubSpot fields.
- Conditional logic. If enabled, you can create rules to enable this integration depending on the values of input fields.