To enable integration with 3rd party HTML form, make sure that you activated appropriate integration module. Go topage and turn on . Then go to popup editor, click button on Top Toolbar, select tab and click button. New integration will be added. Click to configure integration. It has the following parameters:
- Name. The name of the integration. It is used for your convenience.
- Enabled. You can disable this integration by turning this off.
- Execute. You can specify when integration must be executed: after successful popup submission, when user confirmed submitted data using double opt-in feature, after successfully completed payment or after non-completed payment.
- HTML form. Copy-paste HTML-code of 3rd party form and connect it. Important! It must be pure HTML-form with
- Fields. Map popup fields to 3rd party popup fields.
- Client side. Enable this option if you want form to be submitted from client side. Otherwise, it is submitted from server side. Please read paragraph below regarding using this feature.
- Target. Select where to display the response that is received after submitting the form. This feature is only available, “Client side” enabled.
- Conditional logic. If enabled, you can create rules to enable this integration depending on the values of input fields.
Pay attention to some combination of parameters. Some of them won’t work.
"Execute" is "after successfully completed payment" and "Client side" is enabled.Client side is not involved into notification about successful payment received from payment provider.
"Execute" is "after non-completed payment" and "Client side" is enabled.Client side is not involved into notification about non-completed payment received from payment provider.