Deals Club allows you to instantly rank every Amazon product on Page 1 of Amazon.
What you’ll discover:
- The Fundamentals of Amazon Product Ranking
- The VIP Deals Club Funnel: How to Build It
- How to Build a Flash Sale Funnel
- How do I automate the Deals Club Offer for a year?
- How to Use Segmentation to Boost up Your Deals Club
The Fundamentals of Amazon Product Ranking
If you have a list of 1000 eager buyers who are willing to purchase your goods at a discounted price anytime you want them to, you can increase sales and rank your Amazon product on page one for every keyword.
Amazon rates products based on two criteria:
- Sales Velocity – The number of sales you make every day on any of your products.
- Conversion Ratio – How many people saw your goods and how many of them purchased them after visiting the Amazon product page. For example, if 100 potential customers visited your Amazon product page and 20 of them purchased your product, your Conversion Ratio is 20%.
Higher sales velocity over time (roughly 14-20 days) and a higher conversion ratio will signal to Amazon that your product is in high demand, and it will begin ranking it.
If you want to rank some of your products, you’ll need to make a steady stream of sales for the next 14-20 days with a higher conversion rate.
This post will show you how to do it with all of your items by creating a list of eager customers who are willing to obey your orders to purchase your goods.
Warning: You’ll need a very good quality product and a fantastic Amazon page that’s optimized for product keywords and has great photos before you do that. You will not get good sales if your listing is bad, regardless of the offer.
As a result, the strategy is to create a Funnel where customers can offer their name and email address in exchange for insane discounts ranging from 75% to 95% on a regular basis. These are the customers who are looking for a good deal and are willing to pay a low price. Once you have those email addresses, you can automate an email campaign to lead them to a flash sale where they can get a discount on your product. You’ll only use single-use coupon codes for discounts.
Let’s get into the specifics of building the funnel.
The VIP Deals Club Funnel: How to Build It
The aim of the Amazon Club is to provide discounted offers on Amazon products, ideally for a particular niche. If your interest is Pet Products, your Deals club should be dedicated to that category only. Give your Deals club a name that is unique to that Niche, such as Pets Wholesalers Deals Club.
Avoid using the brand name as the deal name. Give it a name that is simple to understand.
You’ll point out that during product launches, brands give away goods at heavy discounts in order to generate hype and capture social media attention. In exchange for sharing it on Facebook, they will receive a heavily discounted product.
For your convenience, I’ve included the content:
Companies understand that positive word-of-mouth about their products is spread by social media sharing. That’s why they’re able to give away some amazing and well-known items for free (or at steep discounts)! It’s a win-win situation. You win by having items that would usually cost $20-$50 or more for free in return for referencing the product in your Facebook post so that people in your circle can see what you’re purchasing (or nearly free).
You are not obligated to leave an Amazon review, and you will not receive any discounts as a result of doing so. In plain English, it is entirely up to you whether or not to leave a review. All that is asked of you is that you make a Facebook post about the product. That’s what there is to it! It’s easy to see why this VIP Deal Club is so popular.
Participation is completely FREE, but there are some guidelines to follow:
- You consent to make a Facebook post about the product.
- It is not necessary to leave a review; it is completely optional.
- Within 5 days of receiving the items, you can share the Facebook post.
- You’ll spread the word in your neighborhood.
- Only 250 people are allowed to join.
Here’s an example of a Thank You page:
Note: That was created in Infusionsoft (now Keap). If you’d like a copy, send us an email at email@example.com and we’ll set up the campaign for you.
Sending a Thank You Email
Since these are warm leads, you want to engage them by offering a fantastic deal within 24 hours. You want to congratulate them on being accepted into the deals club and give them a pretty sweet deal.
You will have a link to the Flash Deal sale funnel in the email (next step).
Here’s an example of an email template you might use:
How to Build a Flash Sale Funnel
Let’s give the users’ first flash deal. It should be a thrilling transaction with a fantastic deal. The image of the product should be fantastic. Here’s an example of a well-designed Flash Sale.
How do I automate the Deals Club Offer for a year?
You can completely automate the Welcome Deal and subsequent Flash Deal to the deals club list using your CRM:
- Configure all of your deal club promotions in Seller Central.
- Download the unique discount codes from Seller Central.
- In Fulon, make Promotions. Promote It for each offer and include all of the exclusive discount codes you received from Seller Central.
- Infusionsoft can be used to create the whole automation campaign.
Here is the Automation setup in Infusionsoft:
How to Use Segmentation to Boost up Your Deals Club
You can target and send Flash sale emails with pinpoint accuracy by segmenting your Deals club list into 20 or so groups. Why is this so?
- You have complete power of what each member sees and does not see.
- There will be no more disgruntled members who land on the Deal Expired page.
- Will not exhaust your list.
- Members who are happy are more likely to react quickly.
- You can now rank on order by targeting a single keyword.
- You can now split test different deal price points to see what works and what doesn’t for your list.
- You can now put every idea to the test without destroying your entire list.
Customers in your deal club should be segmented
Here’s an example: Assume you now have approximately 900 leads in the Deals Club. Segment into 20 separate sets, so that each list has 45 emails. Customers should be classified for each section. ‘These are your tags,’ you say:
- Deals Club → Segment 1
- Deals Club → Segment 2
- Deals Club → Segment 3… [Continue in this manner]
Day 1: Send your Flash Sale to Segment No. 1 for Product A using a Super URL with the keyword “Keyword No. 1.”
Day 2: Use Super URL with “Keyword No 2” to send the Flash Sale to Segment No 2 for Product A.
Super URL – This is an Amazon product link that can help you rank higher for a particular keyword. If you are unsure, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will assist you further.
You keep doing it… and now you’re not only rising revenue but also boosting your keyword rankings.
Focus on developing your own Deal/VIP Club, and you will be able to rank every product and boost revenue without using paid traffic. By segmenting your Deals Club list, you will increase its effectiveness.