Simple Directions for Integrating Marketplace and CRM (Infusionsoft) Systems with Fulon.
Fulon – Marketplace and CRM Integration Setup
We need to integrate all of them before Fulon extracts data from your marketplace (Amazon) and sends it to CRM (Infusionsoft). Here are the steps below:
Step 1: Connect your Amazon Marketplace.
Step 2 – Connect your CRM
Step 3 – Sync and Finish
Connect Your Marketplace – Amazon Merchant Account
Follow these three (3) simple steps:
- The Amazon MWS keys (also known as the API Keys or MWS Authentication Token) are two pieces of information that you must receive from Amazon.
- These two pieces of information are all that is needed for you to authorize Fulon to access your Amazon account data. The steps below will show you how to obtain your Seller ID and MWS Auth Token from the Amazon Seller Central website.
- If you encounter in to difficulties, please contact us and we will gladly assist you.
Step 1: Sign Up For MWS
Follow one of the links below depending on where you registered your Unified Seller Central account.
For A Unified Americas Account
For A Unified Europe Account
- Go to https://developer.amazonservices.co.uk for a UK account
- Go to https://developer.amazonservices.de for a DE account
- Go to https://developer.amazonservices.fr for an FR account
- Go to https://developer.amazonservices.es for an ES account
- Go to https://developer.amazonservices.it for an IT account
- Click on the ‘Sign up for MWS’ button.
- Log into your “Seller Central” Account.
Step 2: Create MWS Auth Token
- Select the option “I want to authorise an application to access my Amazon seller account with Amazon MWS.”
- For any Americas Unified Account Marketplace (US, CA, MX) in the screen above, enter the following:
- Application’s Name: UnifieCom
- Application’s Developer Account Number: 0448-4397-9545
- For any Europe Unified Account Marketplace (UK, DE, FR, IT, ES) in the screen above, enter the following:
- Application Name: UnifieCom
- Application’s Developer Account Number: 6947-4335-9362
- Click the Next button to transition to the following screen:
- Check the box to acknowledge responsibility.
- Click the Next button to reveal the following screen:
Step 3: Copy the MWS Details
- Make a note of the details in Seller ID and MWS Auth Token, as you will need this information when filling out the Fulon registration form.
- If this is your first time joining Fulon (i.e. you do not have a Fulon account yet). Copy the Seller ID and MWS Auth Token and paste them into the appropriate fields on the Registration Form.
- Then, paste the Seller ID and MWS Auth Token into the appropriate fields on the MWS Credentials Form.
Next Step – Add these credentials in the Fulon Portal
Go to Fulon. Set up the MWS Auth Token, Market Place Id, Seller ID, and Region during the onboarding process.
Once your marketplace is connected, it will prompt you to add your CRM before redirecting you to the Infusionsoft sign in process. Sign in to your Infusionsoft account and grant portal access.
You have now completed all of the steps.
Important Note – Before you can begin using the Fulon features, you must first enable the Fulon team to configure the Custom Fields.