To enable integration with GatewayAPI, make sure that you activated appropriate integration module. Go topage and turn on . Then go to popup editor, click button on Top Toolbar, select tab and click button. New GatewayAPI integration will be added. Click to configure integration. It has the following parameters:
- Name. The name of the integration. It is used for your convenience.
- Enabled. You can disable this integration by turning this off.
- Execute. You can specify when integration must be executed: after successful popup submission, when user confirmed submitted data using double opt-in feature, after successfully completed payment or after non-completed payment.
- API Token. Enter your GatewayAPI API Token. Find API Token in GatewayAPI API Settings page.
- From. The name or number the message should be sent from. Alphanumeric senderID is not supported in all countries.
- Phone number. Enter the phone number in an international format (including country and area code).
- Unicode. Enable this feature to send SMS in unicode format.
- Message. Text of SMS message.
- Conditional logic. If enabled, you can create rules to enable this integration depending on the values of input fields.