on Popup Elements Toolbar to add file upload field to the popup. To achieve its properties just do right click over element and then click . All properties are organized into 5 groups: Basic, Style, Data, Logic and Advanced. To view/edit certain group of properties just click appropriate tab on Element Properties window.
- Name. The name will be shown in place of the label throughout the plugin, in the notification email and when viewing submitted popup entries.
- Position. Set the position of the element relative to the upper left corner of the base frame.
- Size. Set the size of the element.
- Caption. This is the caption of upload button.
- Animation. Adjust the appearance and disappearance effect and duration.
- Required. If enabled, the user must fill out the field. You also can specify error message here.
The general view of button is configured through . It’s applied to all buttons. Here you can adjust view of the button.
- Icons. These icons appear near the button caption.
- Colors. Adjust the colors of the button. You can do it for different button states.
- Custom CSS class. This class name will be added to the input field.
- CSS styles. Set custom css for certain element parts and states.
- Allowed extensions. Enter the comma-separated list of allowed file extensions. Due to security reasons, never allow executable extensions such as
.msi, etc. You also can adjust the text of error message that appears if user tries to upload not allowed files.
- Maximum allowed size Enter the maximum size of a file in MB. Don’t set it higher than the value of in your PHP settings. You also can adjust the text of error message that appears if user tries to upload big file.
- Maximum number of files. Enter the maximum number of files that can be uploaded by user. You also can adjust the text of error message that appears if user tries to upload more files then maximum number of files.
Here you can create rules to show or hide the element depending on the values of other fields.
- ID. The unique ID of the input field.