To enable sending form data to 3rd party URL using GET or POST requests, make sure that you activated appropriate integration module. Go topage and turn on . Then go to popup editor, click button on Top Toolbar, select tab and click button. New integration will be added. Click to configure integration. It has the following parameters:
- Name. The name of the integration. It is used for your convenience.
- Enabled. You can disable this integration by turning this off.
- Execute. You can specify when integration must be executed: after successful popup submission, when user confirmed submitted data using double opt-in feature, after successfully completed payment or after non-completed payment.
- Type. Select the type of the request: GET or POST.
- URL. Enter URL to send GET/POST-requests to.
- Query parameters. Create query parameters and map popup fields to them.
- Conditional logic. If enabled, you can create rules to enable this integration depending on the values of input fields.