To enable creating new WordPress user, make sure that you activated appropriate integration module. Go topage and turn on . Then go to popup editor, click button on Top Toolbar, select tab and click button. New integration will be added. Click to configure integration. It has the following parameters:
- Name. The name of the integration. It is used for your convenience.
- Enabled. You can disable this integration by turning this off.
- Execute. You can specify when integration must be executed: after successful popup submission, when user confirmed submitted data using double opt-in feature, after successfully completed payment or after non-completed payment.
- User role. Select the role for the newly created user.
- Fields. Map popup fields to WP User fields. You can map the following fields: email, password, first name and last name.
- User notification. Email login credentials to a newly-registered user (standard WP message). This option should be enabled if you did not request a password from the user.
- Allow updates. Update user data for already existing users. Existing user must have the same user role.
- Conditional logic. If enabled, you can create rules to enable this integration depending on the values of input fields.