To enable integration with ConvertKit, make sure that you activated appropriate integration module. Go topage and turn on . Then go to popup editor, click button on Top Toolbar, select tab and click button. New ConvertKit integration will be added. Click to configure integration. It has the following parameters:
- Name. The name of the integration. It is used for your convenience.
- Enabled. You can disable this integration by turning this off.
- Execute. You can specify when integration must be executed: after successful popup submission, when user confirmed submitted data using double opt-in feature, after successfully completed payment or after non-completed payment.
- API Key. Enter your ConvertKit API Key. Find ConvertKit API Key on Account page.
- Form. Select form where data submitted to. Either form or sequence must be selected.
- Sequence. Select sequence where data submitted to. Either form or sequence must be selected.
- Fields. Map popup fields to ConvertKit fields.
- Tags. Select tags.
- Conditional logic. If enabled, you can create rules to enable this integration depending on the values of input fields.