To enable integration with CleverReach, make sure that you activated appropriate integration module. Go topage and turn on . Then go to popup editor, click button on Top Toolbar, select tab and click button. New CleverReach integration will be added. Click to configure integration. It has the following parameters:
- Name. The name of the integration. It is used for your convenience.
- Enabled. You can disable this integration by turning this off.
- Execute. You can specify when integration must be executed: after successful popup submission, when user confirmed submitted data using double opt-in feature, after successfully completed payment or after non-completed payment.
- Client ID. Enter Client ID of your OAuth App. Please go to CleverReach account >> My Account >> Extras >> REST API and click “Create OAuth”. After that click created app and find Client ID there.
- Client Secret. Enter Client Secret of your OAuth App. Find it the same way as Client ID.
- List ID. Select list ID where data submitted to.
- Fields. Map popup fields to CleverReach fields.
- Tags. Comma-separated list of tags.
- Conditional logic. If enabled, you can create rules to enable this integration depending on the values of input fields.