To enable integration with Bitrix24, make sure that you activated appropriate integration module. Go topage and turn on . Then go to popup editor, click button on Top Toolbar, select tab and click button. New Bitrix24 integration will be added. Click to configure integration. Important! Please go to your Bitrix24 Account >> Applications >> Webhooks and create Inbound webhook with CRM access permissions. Copy and Paste it into relevant field below. It has the following parameters:
- Name. The name of the integration. It is used for your convenience.
- Enabled. You can disable this integration by turning this off.
- Execute. You can specify when integration must be executed: after successful popup submission, when user confirmed submitted data using double opt-in feature, after successfully completed payment or after non-completed payment.
- REST call example URL. Paste REST call example URL created earlier in your Bitrix24 account.
- Fields. Map popup fields to Bitrix24 fields.
- Conditional logic. If enabled, you can create rules to enable this integration depending on the values of input fields.