To enable integration with BirdSend, make sure that you activated appropriate integration module. Go topage and turn on . Then go to popup editor, click button on Top Toolbar, select tab and click button. New BirdSend integration will be added. Click to configure integration. Important! Please go to your BirdSend Account >> Settings >> Integrations >> BirdSend Apps and create new App. After that go to Permissions tab of App settings and set them as “Write”. Then go to Access Token tab of App settings and create Personal Access Token. Copy and Paste it into relevant field below. It has the following parameters:
- Name. The name of the integration. It is used for your convenience.
- Enabled. You can disable this integration by turning this off.
- Execute. You can specify when integration must be executed: after successful popup submission, when user confirmed submitted data using double opt-in feature, after successfully completed payment or after non-completed payment.
- Personal Access Token. Paste your Personal Access Token with “write” permissions.
- Sequence ID. Select sequence ID where data submitted to.
- Fields. Map popup fields to BirdSend fields.
- Tags. Comma-separated list of tags.
- Conditional logic. If enabled, you can create rules to enable this integration depending on the values of input fields.