To enable integration with AgileCRM, make sure that you activated appropriate integration module. Go topage and turn on . Then go to popup editor, click button on Top Toolbar, select tab and click button. New AgileCRM integration will be added. Click to configure integration. It has the following parameters:
- Name. The name of the integration. It is used for your convenience.
- Enabled. You can disable this integration by turning this off.
- Execute. You can specify when integration must be executed: after successful popup submission, when user confirmed submitted data using double opt-in feature, after successfully completed payment or after non-completed payment.
- Site URL. Enter unique website address of your account. Usually it looks like
- Email. Enter email address of your AgileCRM account (i.e. email address that you used to create AgileCRM account).
- API Key. Enter your AgileCRM REST API Key. Find it in your AgileCRM account, click “Admin Settings” and “Developers & API”.
- Campaign ID. Select Campaign ID where data submitted to.
- System Properties. Map popup fields to AgileCRM system properties.
- Custom Properties. Configure AgileCRM custom properties and map popup fields to them.
- Tags. If you want to tag contact with tags, drop them here (comma-separated string).
- Conditional logic. If enabled, you can create rules to enable this integration depending on the values of input fields.