To enable integration with ActiveTrail, make sure that you activated appropriate integration module. Go topage and turn on . Then go to popup editor, click button on Top Toolbar, select tab and click button. New ActiveTrail integration will be added. Click to configure integration. It has the following parameters:
- Name. The name of the integration. It is used for your convenience.
- Enabled. You can disable this integration by turning this off.
- Execute. You can specify when integration must be executed: after successful popup submission, when user confirmed submitted data using double opt-in feature, after successfully completed payment or after non-completed payment.
- Access Token. Enter your ActiveTrail Access Token. Create it on Settings page in ActiveTrail account.
- Fields. Map popup fields to ActiveTrail fields.
- Groups. Select groups.
- Conditional logic. If enabled, you can create rules to enable this integration depending on the values of input fields.